See Academic Programs for program details.
1. Special Admissions for Privately-Financed International Doctoral Students
International students not receiving a scholarship from the Japanese Government or from the government of their own country are categorized as “Privately-Financed International Students.”
Every graduate programs call for applicants who are financed privately twice a year.
Selection of entrance will be based on a combination of results of entrance exams and review of submitted application documents.
– Entrance exams are carried out in Japanese except for foreign languages subjects.
– There are April admission and late September admission.
– See the entrance requirements for details.
|Programs||Application Period||Entrance Examination||Entrance|
|All Programs||Late October||Early December||April|
|All Programs||Mid-June||Mid-August||Late September|
For further details on applications and procedures, contact the Admission Office: innyushi[at]kit.ac.jp ([at] → @)
2. Japanese Government Scholarship Students (Monbukagakusho Scholarship)
The Japanese Government Scholarship provides a monthly stipend, exemption of examination, admission and tuition fees, a round-trip ticket and other benefits for international students to study in Japan. Applications should be made through the appropriate Japanese embassy or consulate, or through a university in Japan.
3. International Graduate Program (IGP)
People who are enrolled in or are alumni of a KIT partner institution and are recommended by the partner institution, may apply to enter this special master’s/doctoral course. All classes are conducted in English.
See International Graduate Programs for admission and program details.