Research Students [Non-Degree]

Research Students (Non-Degree)

KIT accepts non-degree seeking students every month, who wish to conduct research under the guidance of a KIT faculty member as Research Students.?

Research students work under the guidance of a supervisory professor in his/her KIT laboratory.Research students can not attend graduate program or undergraduate program classes, and they cannot receive credits.


Applicants must meet requirements a) or b) below.
Applicants are required to have sufficient proficiency in Japanese
a) Those who have received a bachelor’s degree.
b) Those who are considered to be equivalent to a)

Application forms are available at the International Affairs office.
Applications must be submitted by hand no later than 32 days before the first day of the month you hope to begin. Applicants are required to negotiate and obtain consent from a KIT supervisor themselves.

* Please refer to Faculty Information-link to help find your supervisor.
For detailed information, please contact International Affairs: ses[at] ([at] → @)